ClipIt is a lightweight, fully featured GTK+ clipboard manager. It was forked from Parcellite (http://parcellite.sourceforge.net), adding additional features and bugfixes to the project. Please also see http://clipit.rspwn.com/
- Automatically paste selected item
- Save a history of your last copied items
- Search through the history
- Declare static items
- Global hotkeys for most used functions
- Execute actions with clipboard items
- Exclude specific items from history
The best clipboard manager for Linux out there. Has everything you need and supports search in history. Irreplaceable. The only that suits every need. Works as designed. No bugs, no crashes.
Finally a full-featured clipboard manager for Linux!