GTBACKUP is a server / client backup application designed to utilize RSYNC to create full offsite (or onsite) backups of Windows and Linux servers. This includes the ability to create differential backups to save space on your backup server.
- Full/differential backups, configurable # of copies to keep.
- Multiple backupsets, allows for quick snapshots of a server.
- Volume shadow copy for windows.
- Handles special files in linux(device files, symlinks etc...)
- Included tcp proxy to bypass cygwin(cwrsync) tcp issues.
- Utilizes rsync to only transfer changes over the network.
- Email reports and web interface for viewing logs.
- Complete use of compare-dest and copy-dest rsync options for further bandwidth savings.
- Files on the backup server are stored in the same structure and format as the server that was backed up allowing for easy inspection of the backed up data.
Be the first to post a review of GTBACKUP!