Fast FDTD solver with graphics card support. Optimized for nanoscale optics - scanning near field optical microscopy, rough surface scattering and solar cells. Uses CUDA environment for graphics card operation.
- FDTD solver supporting NVIDIA graphics cards
- up to 80 times faster calculation on GPU than on CPU
- use of several Yee algorithm implementations (depending on material parameters) to save memory and time
- point sources, total/scattered field source, scattered field source
- time domain Near-Field to Far-Field transformation
- different materials (linear, PEC, PLRC based),
- output to Gwyddion files (http://gwyddion.net)
- runs on Linux and Windows OS
I can not find how to use the software after I install the gsvit.exe. I use the OS Win8.