Integrator for gEDA (GPL EDA) Suites & Bridge gEDA to Kicad
Gschem-finalizer is free & open source EDA-tool to finalize gEDA-gschem schematic project. It integrates several programs such gEDA (gschem, gnetlist, and NG-SPICE), GNU a2ps, psutils, and some basic GNU/Linux or UNIX programs. This software is written based PHP language & running on GNU/LINUX OS variants & UNIX OS variants.
1. Generate netlists (SPICE 3F5, GEDA PCB, Kicad PCB/EESchema)
2. Pre-testing (additional DRC)
3. Result multi-pages in single file PDF output compilation with operating point description.
4. "Smartly" generate SPICE netlist for analog, digital, or mixed analysis simulation.
5. Generate Kicad netlist from gEDA schematic format.
& More... See the manual for more info (http://gschemfinalizer.sourceforge.net/)
The example of results are available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/matrix14freeamp/files/
Be the first to post a review of Gschem-finalizer!