** New - You can now customize the commands for each menu entry **
Grub2Win supports both EFI and BIOS on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP.
Safely dual boot Windows and Linux.
Grub2Win boots native, open source GNU grub version 2.02 code. Everything is contained in a single 13 MB directory on your Windows C: drive. On EFI systems a few small modules (less than one half MB total) will be installed to your EFI partition.
Using the simple Windows GUI and instructions you can install Grub2Win quickly and safely. Boot time messages and help can be displayed in your native language.
Select from a nearly unlimited number of OS choices. Samples for Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Mint, BSD and Windows are included.
Grub2Win has been downloaded more than 150,000 times and is used in 170 countries worldwide.
- EFI and BIOS boot support
- Installs to Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Requres just one directory on the Windows C: drive, about 13 MB disk space
- Simple Windows GUI easily sets up Grub2Win in seconds
- Lets you set your EFI firmware boot order from within Windows
- Preview and select boot themes and animations during the install
- Grub boot messages and help can be displayed in 27 major languages worldwide
- Works with all filesystems including Btrfs as well as Mac hfs and hfsplus
- Can search for and boot a partition by it's label. Supports advanced scripting
- Works with GPT disks - up to 128 primary partitions per disk drive
- Supports extremely large (over 4 TB) disks and partitions
- No registry changes
- Safely multiboot Windows, Android, Ubuntu, Slackware, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Mint and more
- Grub customization is done from Windows - Configuration in Linux is not required
- Runs open source GNU Grub 2.02 code. Frequent releases and enhancements
- No adware or spyware - No hassles... It just works
There are no 3 star reviews.