- Frequency entry via keypad (thanks to Alessandro Zummo).
- Arrow LEFT/RIGHT will change the frequency with the smallest step. This can
be used for tuning using external devices like the Powermate.
* Support for VFO->MEM and MEM->VFO function.
- Support on/off rig functions.
- Added an extra gigahertz digit in lcd display
- Added antenna control
- French l10n
- Fixed crash that occurs when mouse is clicked between MHz and kHz digits.
Reported as Ubuntu bug 517816.
- Requires Gtk+ 2.12 and Hamlib 1.2.8
A win32 binary will be released soon.