Web (PHP) based Grocery List generating software that supports barcode scanning. The list is maintained in a database with remote tools for adding, editing, deleting, and printing.
- Compatible with wedge and usb barcode scanners
- Add, edit, and delete items from your grocery list
- Supports UPC barcodes and gets information from The Internet UPC Database or EANData.com (free API key required for both)
- Print your shopping list
- Manage multiple lists
- Group multiple items into a single product category
- View your shopping list on your mobile device
- Optionally integrate your shopping list with the inventory tracker
- Optionally set thresholds to buy more when inventory gets too low
- Support for amounts and units in addition to quantity
- Optional support for ISBN and gets information from ISBNdb.com (free API key required)
- Support for the Android ZXing Barcode Scanner
- Export to any Calendar/Task management application that supports iCal (RFC 2445)
- Send your list to your email address
Thanks for good program!