The GRire library is a light-weight but complete framework for implementing CBIR (Content Based Image Retrieval) methods. It contains various image feature extractors, descriptors, classifiers, databases and other necessary tools. Currently, the main objective of the project is the implementation of BOVW (Bag of Visual Words) methods so, apart from the image analysis tools, it offers methods from the field of IR (Information Retrieval), e.g. weighting models such as SMART and Okapi, adjusted to meet the Image Retrieval perspective.
The purpose of the project is to help developers create and distribute their methods and test the performance of their BOVW systems in actual databases with minimum effort and without having to deal with every aspect of the model.
- Variety of feature extractors, clustering algorithms and weighting schemes.
- Easy-to-use Indexing and Querying procedures
- Very easily extensible with plugin system
- Fast and efficient disk database
- Frontent GUI using JavaFX
Be the first to post a review of Golden Retriever-Image Retrieval Engine!