GridLAB-D is a new power system simulation tool that provides valuable information to users who design and operate electric power transmission and distribution systems, and to utilities that wish to take advantage of the latest smart grid technology. It incorporates advanced modeling techniques with high-performance algorithms to deliver the latest in end-use load modeling technology integrated with three-phase unbalanced power flow, and retail market systems. Historically, the inability to effectively model and evaluate smart grid technologies has been a barrier to adoption; GridLAB-D is designed to address this problem.
NOTE: Mediawiki and Track are down. We are working to correct this issue. A temporary copy of the old MediaWiki pages is located at http://gridlabd.me.uvic.ca/
- Three-Phase Unbalanced Load Flow (meshed and radial)
- End-Use Load Behavior of Thousands of Devices
- Distributed Automation Design and Evaluation
- Load Management Strategies
- Retail Markets
- Volt-VAR Optimization and Control
- Distributed Generation and Storage
- Rate Structure Evaluation
Thanks for Gridlab-d, it's perfect!
Thank you for your work.
simple and straight forward to use
Reliable and stable, thanks gridlab-d
Very nice app :)