GPT fdisk is a disk partitioning tool loosely modeled on Linux fdisk, but used for modifying GUID Partition Table (GPT) disks. The related FixParts utility fixes some common problems on Master Boot Record (MBR) disks.
- Edit GUID partition table (GPT) definitions in Linux, FreeBSD, MacOS X, or Windows
- Convert MBR to GPT without data loss
- Convert BSD disklabels to GPT without data loss
- Create hybrid MBR or convert GPT to MBR without data loss
- Repair damaged GPT data structures
- Repair damaged MBR data structures (FixParts)
Use this tool for fix a missing mac boot partition. I installed windows 10 TP 10041 and created a MSR for UEFI errors and damaged the GUID for the mac partition. Repaired using this great tool and this guide: discussions.apple.com/thread/2367608?tstart=0
This program has killed two (of three) partitions on my HDD. EDIT: Was able (and had do it successfully) to restore them, so i would re-rate it.
excellent program,i successfully converted a 3tb usb drive to gpt without formatting or losing any of the 1.8tb of data i already had on it,as far as i know no other program on windows is capable of this,very handy indeed
very good project, thanks!
simple and straight forward to use