Due to name-conflicts, this project has moved to dacapo : https://sourceforge.net/projects/dacapo-player/
Lightweight music player, which shows fullscreen coverarts, pictures, metadata and even song-lyrics (unsynced and synced) stored in the audio-files .
Runs on linux and windows.
Uses Gtk+ and GStreamer
- Replay Gain is supported
- Gapless Playback is supported
- All metadata can be displayed, which is stored in the Audio files - freely configurable
- All images (what is stored in the audio files) can be shown. e.g. as slideshow
- Lyrics can be displayed (as an additional image)
- Synchronized Lyrics can be displayed (like "karaoke")
- Command line and graphical call possible
- Runs on Linux and Windows
- Runs on "small" computers (800 MHz with 1 GB RAM)
- Is freely configurable
- Plays (currently) FLAC and MP3, other formats are in the preparation
- Multi-Language (Translaters welcome!)
Be the first to post a review of gPlayer!