GPING (Graphical Ping) is a powerful utility that pings and graphs multiple hosts simultaneously over a user-defined polling interval and generates detailed graphs. It comes with plethora of options for novice as well as advanced network engineers.
- Import/Export hosts list from/to a text file
- Domain Name System support to resolve Hostname or IP address
- Simultaneous PINGs to multiple hosts. (Limited only by CPU memory)
- Configurable PING (ICMP) protocol (Packet size, Polling interval, Timeout)
- Session save and restore
- Export host statistics
- Detailed PING graphs (Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annual)
- Configurable Round Robin Database size (24 hours, 30 days, 6 months, 1 year, 3 years)
- Configurable graph properties (color, type)
- Dashboard view to observe and compare graphs
- Polling wait bar
- Self extracts - No installation required
Tried this on a Windows 7 64bit machine. No graph would display on the main window or dashboard view. On main view graph panel is blank white all over. On dashboard, only header line, Page 1/1 refresh and the forward/back arrow, appears with a thin strip below it.
Good tool! It took me a while to find tool where I can easily find WHEN exactly network interruption occurs. Area for improvement.. It would be great to run this as a service in background, so after OS restart it will continue to work. It would be great to make some analysis and make report WHEN request time out..
Very clever utility. It exactly does what I was looking for.