Advanced color picker written in C++ using GTK+ toolkit
- Fast color picking
- Magnification of screen area around mouse pointer
- Picked colors can be copied to clipboard in multiple formats
- Color scheme creation tools: harmonious colors, lightness and/or saturation variations, mixing
- Creating palettes from images
- Palette exporting and importing functions
One of the greatest yet simple and effective tool for designers : Gpick is one of the top five tool I installed first in a newly installed OS.
This is the most amazing color tool for designers using opensource. I'm actually using this tool as part of my day to day design tasks, for extracting colors from images and for the creation of advanced color palettes for Inkscape and Gimp. A must have for professional graphic designers using FLOSS! Totally recommended!