This tool is designed to solve generalized pattern matching problem, by which we only find a set of sub-patterns, ignoring the gaps in between the sub-patterns. This tool is extremely fast and also has good tolerance to errors.
- pattern matching in human genome in less than one minute
- hard-disk based k-mers index
- complementary dual-seeding
- pruned DP in extending
- short seed length k has good tolerance of errors
- both positive and negative gaps can be handled
Be the first to post a review of Generalized Pattern Matching !