A simple, lightweight and cross-platform utility for managing and accessing passwords. This is not simply just a password manager, this is your secure launchpad to the internet. Access your most-used passwords/URLs right out of a desktop tray icon.
- Intuitive, lightweight interface that does what you want without all the confusing extras
- Cross-platform; runs on Windows, Linux, Mac (anything which runs Qt)
- Secure file encryption, with one master password to unlock your bag of secrets
- Keep a list of favorites and access them quickly by using the convenient tray icon
- Click-and-drag passwords and other information onto forms for quick fill-out
- Quick search bar for finding the password you need
- Flexible enough to store any kind of secret information, yet simple enough for anyone to use
- Auto-generate passwords with the click of a button
- Passwords and other information are obscured or shown in the interface, according to user preference
- Quick-launch your favorite websites by right-clicking the tray icon
gpasswordman works nicely
Awesome utility! Way better than the other password managers that I've used. Definitely try this one!