Gorp is an easy-to-use non-linear video editor primarily driven using a graphical interface. It is intended as an entry level tool for video editing, but will provide enough flexibility for more advanced users.
Currently it can read and write MPG1 and MPG2 files, and transform them on the way. The number of transforms available is limited, but will grow.
View the video flow at any part of the flow diagram, step forward, backward etc to make sure that it is correct.
Your work is saved as a text-based script - furure tools will allow direct scripting.
- Simple, intuitive, graphical interface.
- See your edits take effect imediately.
- View the video for any flow in the diagram
- Tooltips aid learning the interface.
- Build your own 'Compound Transforms' from existing components.
- Define and use your own filters - smoothing, sharpening, edge detection.....
Be the first to post a review of Gorp!