Goozzee allows you to easily create, browse and share knowledge bases & documentation repositories, using topic maps.
The GUI is written in C++ (using wxWidgets for easier cross-platform portability), and data is saved in a mysql relational database.
Goozzee can be used in single-user mode, using the included Mysql embedded database.
In multi-user mode, Goozzee uses a mysql or MariaDB server to store its data.
Use this software to store notes, files of any type - even very large ones -; create links between your notes and files, and browse through your knowledge base by following these links, or simply search using the fast and powerful full text search engine.
- multi platform : Windows / Mac OSX / Linux
- fast C++ gui
- internal WYSIWYG text editor with utf-8 support
- store notes, files of any type, and properties. Goozzee can manage thousands of notes and files.
- design your own way of organizing your notes using a class-instance hierarchy of categories
- use the inheritance feature to inherit properties and documents from class to instances
- create templates -- with predefined properties and documents -- that will speed up data entry
- build a network of knowledge by creating links between your notes
- browse your knowledge base by following the links you created
- retrieve information within seconds, using the fast full-text search engine
- assign scopes to your notes and documents, and filter the data displayed by selecting the scope you want to see
- create shortcuts to your favorite notes
- multi-user use with users and groups access rights
- single-user use, with fast and very easy setup
There are no 1 star reviews.