Goona Browser is a webbrowser, using the Gecko (Mozilla) or WebKit technology to display the web pages (dual-engine), with a simple interface. Public release is in beta stage. NEW VERSION 0.6.1.3! Primitive multi-language support and an auto updater!
- Tabs with thumbnails, just like in windows Vista and 7 taskbar
- History with a thumbnail of the page in each entry
- Multiple Homepage support (the homepages open in different tabs at startup)
- Powerful, advanced download manager (comparable with Orbit or FDM)
- Dual-engine: allows you to choose which rendering engine will show you the webpages: Gecko or Webkit
- Basic twitter integration, advanced integration with twitter and facebook in the future
- Easy to use, powerful control panel.
- New First Run Wizard that helps you configuring Goona Browser for first use
- Simple but powerful interface that leaves many space left for viewing the websites
- User interface with Windows Aero effects when on Windows Vista or on Windows 7.
- Automatic updater making it easy to have the most current version always installed. This Auto updater only runs when Goona Browser is in use (no background processes^)
- The installer may be bigger and slow to download on bad connections, but the amount of features worth the time lost.
Great work, and continually being developed, great work!