PHP Script for automatic backups of your google docs (including google apps) for archival (for those of us that don't trust anyone). Supports multiple document types and folders. Requires only php and php-curl
- Downloads your google documents to local disk in your preferred format
- Only downloads documents modified since last download
- Mirrors google folder structure with symlinks
- Removes or archives deleted documents
- Handles renamed documents and folder changes
Please tell me how and where to set backup dir.? when ever i do .sh error occurs "need BACKUPDIR set first" Thanks in advance
Just what I was looking for! Makes a local copy of all my google docs in whatever format (doc, xls) I want.