Google2SRT allows you to download, save and convert multiple subtitles and translations from YouTube and Google Video to SubRip (.srt) format, which is recognized by most video players. You can download XML subtitles or simply type video's URL, Google2SRT will do the rest.
- Download YouTube subtitles - Closed Captions (CC)
- Convert YouTube subtitles to SRT (SubRip)
- Download YouTube subtitle translations
- Download YouTube ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) subtitles and their translations
- Download multiple YouTube subtitles and translations at once
- Proxy support
"c. If you use another system, you should run on a shell or similar this command: "java -jar Google2SRT.jar". I hope MacOS users could forgive me..." I am a Mac user who doesn't forgive you because I really needed this app for a project. The UNIX command goes nowhere, but I forgot all my UNIX 20 years ago anyway.
Please add an option for setting proxI,in place where i live Youtube is blocked Every url from youtube i paste, nothing happens. I don't know if it is a problem related to connecting youtube site or there is no subtitle for that url. (i don't know if Google2SRT can download automatically Transcribed subtitles)