Gold Chest is a new game engine inspired by the old gold-box styled RPG games. My goal is to create a game with the same Look and Feel of the gold-box games while bringing to it newer graphics, sounds, music and network play.
- True 3D rendering
- 45 degree walls and movement
- Rules neutral game engine
- Scriptable events
- Adventure game style puzzles using infocom like interface
- Improved inventory management
- More dynamic combat icons
- Improved tactical combat - many additional options
This project does not publish the Java sources! Btw, in your forums you have not assigned creation rights for sf members, so who can write posts there?
Could not get project to build. Maybe you should include the libs required to compile.