Windows installer. Installs exe wrappers for GoGui and the
tools. Optionally creates an entry in the start menu and a
shortcut on the desktop, and registers GoGui as a handler for
Main distribution. Includes the GoGui sources and compiled
platform-independent jar files for GoGui and the tools (in
the subdirectory "lib").
Contains only the GoGui sources.
GPG signatures to verify the integrity of the files
Changes in version 1.4.6:
* Removed workaround for a bug in Ubuntu 12.04 that made the menu
bar unreadable in the default Ubuntu theme (Ubuntu bug #932274)
because this bug is now fixed in Ubuntu 12.10 (OpenJDK 7) and the
workaround had other side-effects on the menu colors.
Changes in version 1.4.5:
* Added a workaround for a bug in Ubuntu 12.04 that made the menu
bar unreadable in the default Ubuntu theme (Ubuntu bug #932274).
* Use set_free_handicap command to make the Go program aware that
handicap is used if a SGF file is opened that stores handicaps
as a sequence of black moves instead of setup properties, like
files from the KGS Go server with Chinese rules (bug #3529926).
* Fixed an assertion that triggered when using a SGF file that
used moves left properties and an overtime system other than
Canadian overtime (which is the only overtime system supported
* Suppressed some warnings with Java 7 that occurred because some
Java classes have become generic that were raw before
Changes in version 1.4.4:
* Handle failing of undo commands sent to the Go program in
gogui-adapter and GoGui (bug #3519829)
* gogui-adapter did not use komi from file in loadsgf
* gogui-adapter: loadsgf loaded the position AFTER move number
* Explicitely send "komi 0" command to program if the komi is not
defined. This avoids that the program uses an old komi for
example if first a SGF file is loaded that has a komi property
and then a file is loaded that has no komi property.
* Don't use separators in toolbar anymore
* Add StartupWMClass key to desktop entry
Changes in version 1.4.3:
* Fix broken thumbnail generation on Unix if file name contained
* Changed Back to Main Variation to go to the last move in the main
variation that had a variation, not to the last position in the
* Workaround for bad taskbar title (java-lang-Thread instead of
GoGui) with Gnome 3
* No longer install the gogui-C.omf documentation metadata file on
Unix, which was the likely cause of problems with the system-wide
help system on some Linux distributions.
* Updated toolbar icon for play command
Changes in version 1.4.2:
* Fixed bug in Unix install script introduced in version 1.4.1 that
made it fail when installing the Gnome 3 thumbnailer and the
share/thumbnailers directory did not already exist.
Changes in version 1.4.1:
* Set file status to modified and enable Save menu item if a label or
markup was added or changed.
* Removed numbers in list menu items (like Recent Files) if the
platform is Mac because no mnemonics are used on the Mac.
* No longer use window titles in alert dialogs.
* Removed duplicate menu access keys
* Avoid unjustified warnings (on standard error) about duplicate
access keys in menu items.
* Make registering thumbnailer for SGF files work in Gnome 3.