goGPS is a software package designed to improve the positioning accuracy of low-cost GPS devices by RTK technique.
- L1 positioning (relative and undifferenced)
- Multi-constellation support (experimental) - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS
- Integer ambiguity resolution by LAMBDA method
- EGNOS (SBAS) support through EMS service
- Post-processing functioning (RINEX v2.11, v2.12, v3.01 or goGPS data)
- Real-time functioning (1 Hz)
- RTCM 3.x support
- u-blox LEA-xT support
- NVS NV08C-CSM support
- SkyTraq S1315F-RAW support
- Fastrax IT03 support
- MATLAB figure and/or Google Earth plot
- Requires MATLAB 7.11+ (Instrument Control Toolbox required for real-time functioning)
- Works on Windows and UNIX machines
Be the first to post a review of goGPS!