These plug-ins provide build and debug extensions for Eclipse CDT (C/C++ Development Tools) for 32/64-bits GNU ARM toolchains like GNU Tools for Embedded, Linaro, etc, ready to run STM32Fx project templates and full integration for advanced J-Link JTAG/SWD probes, including SWO tracing console and peripheral registers view.
- simplify project management (no need to create makefiles)
- support major ARM32/64 toolchains (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded, Linaro, Sourcery Lite)
- runs on Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac OS X
- peripheral registers view in debug
- ready to run STM32Fx project templates
- ready to run Kinetis KLxx project templates
- create Freescale Processor Expert projects
- full integration for J-Link JTAG/SWD probe
- SWO trace console for J-Link
- full integration for OpenOCD
There are no 2 star reviews.