These plug-ins provide build and debug extensions for Eclipse CDT (C/C++ Development Tools) for 32/64-bit GNU ARM toolchains like GNU Tools for Embedded, Linaro, etc, ready to run STM32Fx project templates and full integration for advanced J-Link JTAG/SWD probes, including SWO tracing console.
- simplify project management (no need to create makefiles)
- support major ARM32/64 toolchains (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded, Linaro, Sourcery Lite)
- runs on Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac OS X
- ready to run STM32Fx project templates
- ready to run Kinetis KLxx project templates
- create Freescale Processor Expert projects
- full integration for J-Link JTAG/SWD probe
- SWO trace console for J-Link
- full integration for OpenOCD
This is a great addition to our traditional open-source toolchain. Thank you!
Just installed the plugin and J-Link worked out of the box on my Mac... nothing ever works the first time! I'm stoked to finally have a real development environment on my Mac! Thanks for this great plug-in.
Works great! Project for embedded system can be set up very easy. A lot of configuration options. 100% debug support. It's the tool I was looking for.
Prior to discovering this plugin, Eclipse was not really useful to me for development of AT91SAM7 processor firmware. Now that I am using this plugin, I am using Eclipse exclusively, and find it to be better than the high-$$$ commercial systems. The creator of this plugin has been extraordinarily patient with me and my silly questions!