These plug-ins provide build and debug extensions for Eclipse CDT (C/C++ Development Tools) for 32/64-bit GNU ARM toolchains like GNU Tools for Embedded, Linaro, etc, ready to run STM32Fx project templates and full integration for advanced J-Link JTAG/SWD probes, including SWO tracing console and peripheral registers view.
- simplify project management (no need to create makefiles)
- support major ARM32/64 toolchains (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded, Linaro, Sourcery Lite)
- runs on Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac OS X
- peripheral registers view in debug
- ready to run STM32Fx project templates
- ready to run Kinetis KLxx project templates
- create Freescale Processor Expert projects
- full integration for J-Link JTAG/SWD probe
- SWO trace console for J-Link
- full integration for OpenOCD
Impressive project - using it for an internal competence project at my company now. Looking forward to more board support soon!
Installed GNU ARM toolchain and Eclipse plug-in with no problems in about 20 minutes. Test program built, loaded and executed correctly on first attempt (using armstrap board). Can't ask for anything better than that.
An indispensable tool for any embedded developer
Excellent tool with useful features !
This is the best! Amazing! Thank you very very much. <3