These plug-ins provide build and debug extensions for Eclipse CDT (C/C++ Development Tools) for 32/64-bit GNU ARM toolchains like GNU Tools for Embedded, Linaro, etc, ready to run STM32Fx project templates and full integration for advanced J-Link JTAG/SWD probes, including SWO tracing console and peripheral registers view.
- simplify project management (no need to create makefiles)
- support major ARM32/64 toolchains (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded, Linaro, Sourcery Lite)
- runs on Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac OS X
- peripheral registers view in debug
- ready to run STM32Fx project templates
- ready to run Kinetis KLxx project templates
- create Freescale Processor Expert projects
- full integration for J-Link JTAG/SWD probe
- SWO trace console for J-Link
- full integration for OpenOCD
So much easier than it used to be. Look forward to being able to edit section placement from within eclipse.
Great professional plugin for developing for STM32F microcontrollers and debugging with STLink and OpenOCD.
This is a great addition to our traditional open-source toolchain. Thank you!
Just installed the plugin and J-Link worked out of the box on my Mac... nothing ever works the first time! I'm stoked to finally have a real development environment on my Mac! Thanks for this great plug-in.