These plug-ins provide build and debug extensions for Eclipse CDT (C/C++ Development Tools) for 32/64-bit GNU ARM toolchains like GNU Tools for Embedded, Linaro, etc, ready to run STM32Fx project templates and full integration for advanced J-Link JTAG/SWD probes, including SWO tracing console and peripheral registers view.
- simplify project management (no need to create makefiles)
- support major ARM32/64 toolchains (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded, Linaro, Sourcery Lite)
- runs on Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac OS X
- peripheral registers view in debug
- ready to run STM32Fx project templates
- ready to run Kinetis KLxx project templates
- create Freescale Processor Expert projects
- full integration for J-Link JTAG/SWD probe
- SWO trace console for J-Link
- full integration for OpenOCD
This plugin for eclipse is the best I've tried. Now I can develop portable software in the same place for both windows and cortex-m4 with debugging support. The best feature is the pack-manager and the peripheral register view in debug mode.
this tool makes my life easier to deal with STM32 series. It also has other cortex M and A. Awework. thx
The best one Eclipse plugin for embedded systems programming. It is possible to get great simply configurable open source IDE based on Eclipse.
The plug-in that the chip makers should have done!
So much easier than it used to be. Look forward to being able to edit section placement from within eclipse.