These plug-ins provide build and debug extensions for Eclipse CDT (C/C++ Development Tools) for 32/64-bit GNU ARM toolchains like GNU Tools for Embedded, Linaro, etc, ready to run STM32Fx project templates and full integration for advanced J-Link JTAG/SWD probes, including SWO tracing console and peripheral registers view.
- simplify project management (no need to create makefiles)
- support major ARM32/64 toolchains (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded, Linaro, Sourcery Lite)
- runs on Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac OS X
- peripheral registers view in debug
- ready to run STM32Fx project templates
- ready to run Kinetis KLxx project templates
- create Freescale Processor Expert projects
- full integration for J-Link JTAG/SWD probe
- SWO trace console for J-Link
- full integration for OpenOCD
For the first time I can develop and debug embedded ARM projects on my MAC - well done!
Excellent tool with very professional support
Nice tool for ARM development and very good support
All ARM firmware developers under Linux host should try this awesome plugin!
This is an awesome plugin, it make it so easy to develope Cortex M microcontroller even on different host OS! Special thank to Liviu Ionescu and all people involved in the development.