gNosh is an open-source, cross-platform recipe manager that aims to provide a flexible, powerful, and configurable way to organize personal recipes. Features include ingredient/instruction markup, advanced searching, meal/shopping planning, etc.
- (Planned) Storage, organization, and searching of a large collection of recipes
- (Planned) Support for unit modifiers (e.g. 5 "sifted" cups of flour) and divided units (1 cup + 1 Tbsp. oil)
- (Planned) Meal planning/shopping list generation
- (Planned) Attachment of images and other binary files to recipes
- (Planned) Ingredient markup (support for grouping ingredients, interspersing instructions in ingredients, etc.)
- (Planned) Instruction markup (support for links to ingredients, preparation methods, etc. in instructions)
- (Planned) Graphical time/workflow management for single recipes and meals (support for Gantt charts)
- (Planned) Glossary of cooking techniques and terms (associated by instruction markup)
Be the first to post a review of gNosh Recipe Manager!