Author: James P Michels III
Release notes for 0.3.0.9
1) Fixed a crash bug on startup where the old sqlite db did not exist.
2) Removed experimental support for Docky via DBus.
Release notes for 0.3.0.8
1) Fixed default button on password dialog.
2) Added description property to identity objects and increased the amount of detail shown in the notification area menu to allow users to distinguish between similiar sessions.
Release notes for 0.3.0.5
1) Fixed menus
Release notes for 0.3.0.4
1) Fixed bug with session creation where group field was ignored.
Release notes for 0.3.0.1
1) Fixed an issue (hopefully) with passwords containing special characters.
2) Added experimental Docky integration. This adds a Docky widget that you can use to launch sessions.
To enable Docky support, enter the following command.
sudo ln -s /usr/lib/gnome-rdp/GnomeRDP.Docky.dll /usr/lib/docky/plugins/GnomeRDP.Docky.dll
Then start docky and add the GnomeRDP docklet to your docky bar.
Left click bring up GnomeRDP.
Right click bring up a menu of session which can be launched.
Mouse Wheel selects an active group. This controls what items are shown on the right click menu.
3) Changed Mono.Data.SqliteClient reference to Mono.Data.Sqlite. This should allow gnome-rdp to work on mono-2.8 and later.
Questions or concerns? Please submit a bug at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-rdp