Gmorgan is a midi processor. It can be voiced using Linux synths, midi connected equipment, or a soundcard. It is best to use a velocity sensing midi keyboard so that the first 4 voices can be mixed or layered. Demo at Youtube: http://youtu.be/3uIRq6M1tCs
For GNU/Linux users, the latest file is .70.
GMorgan .70 runs well on Ubuntu 12.4 with the
proprietary NVidia drivers. This revision incorporates a new drum pattern
panel based on the FLTK spreadsheet example.
There is also some miscellaneous cleanup.
If you have tried it before, be sure to go
to Settings->global, renew the file
paths to the current gmorgan directory, and
save them. The sound file has been slightly reformated,
so results could be unpredictable if you
don't do this.
Try the play along at http://www.seconnecticut.com/GmorganPlayalong.htm
- Demo on Youtube: http://youtu.be/3uIRq6M1tCs
- Sample from .50 at http://www.seconnecticut.com/playgmorgan.htm
- Use version .57 for GNU/Linux. Only the tarball is up to date, not svn or cvs.
- .57 sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sguIcAJ4h_U&feature=youtu.be
- .70 is the latest Linux version. If you have an Nvidia graphics card, you need their drivers or it will not keep time.
- Try the Play Along of v.58 at http://www.seconnecticut.com/GmorganPlayalong.htm
- It needs no less than fltk 1.3
Fantastic program. ! Great works !