Gmorgan is a midi processor. It can be voiced using Linux synths, midi connected equipment, or a soundcard. It is best to use a velocity sensing midi keyboard so that the first 4 voices can be layered. Demo at Youtube: http://youtu.be/3uIRq6M1tCs
For GNU/Linux users, the latest file is .58. Try the
play along of .58 at http://www.seconnecticut.com/GmorganPlayalong.htm
Updated April 15, 2013
- Demo on Youtube: http://youtu.be/3uIRq6M1tCs
- Sample from .50 at http://www.seconnecticut.com/playgmorgan.htm
- Use version .57 for GNU/Linux. Only the tarball is up to date, not svn or cvs.
- .57 sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sguIcAJ4h_U&feature=youtu.be
- .58 is the latest Linux version. If you have an Nvidia graphics card, you need their drivers or it will not keep time.
- Try the Play Along of v.58 at http://www.seconnecticut.com/GmorganPlayalong.htm
- It needs no less than fltk 1.3
Fantastic program. ! Great works !