GMOL is an application designed to visualize genome structure in 3D. It allows users to view the genome structure at multiple scales, including: global, chromosome, loci, fiber, nucleosome, and nucleotide. This software was built upon the pre-existing Jmol package.
- Interactively visualize genome structures in 3D
- Supports multiple scales/resolutions: global, chromosome, loci, fiber, nucleosome, nucleotide
- Measure distances and angles between points in the structure
- Rotate and scale models to analyze them even more
- Select parts of the structure based on index, scale, or sequence information
- Get DNA sequence for selected structures or portions of structures
- Includes existing Jmol functions
Be the first to post a review of GMOL!