A 2D scientific plotting library built on cairo. Provides uniform output to pdf, ps, png and X-Windows. Written in C with no dependencies (other than cairo) as a direct replacement for PGPLOT.
- 2D plotting library
- Output to png, ps, eps, pdf, svg and X-window
- Interactivity via cursor calls (similar to PGCURS, PGBAND)
- Includes PGPLOT interface that compiles replacement versions of libpgplot and libcpgplot with many backwards compatible features
- Minimal dependencies: depends only on very standard system libraries (cairo, png, X11)
- Written in standard C with a Fortran 90/95/2003 interface
- Compiles as a standalone library or can be incorporated into other codes
- Interface routines handle both float and double precision input
- Easily called from Fortran/C/C++ code
- Initially written as a new backend for SPLASH: A visualisation tool for SPH data
- ...now fully functioning as the SPLASH backend, most of PGPLOT API implemented
Be the first to post a review of giza!