Git Extensions is a toolkit to make working with Git under Windows more intuitive. The shell extension will integrate in Windows Explorer and presents a nice context menu on files.
* Online manual: https://git-extensions-documentation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/?
* Source code: http://github.com/gitextensions/gitextensions
* Issue tracker: http://github.com/gitextensions/gitextensions/issues
* Mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/gitextensions
* Donate: PayPal
* Windows Explorer integration for Git
* Visual Studio (2008/2010/2012/2013) plugin for Git
* Feature rich user interface for Git
* Single installer installs MSysGit, GitExtensions and the mergetool KDiff3
Support every required functionality via GUI. Incredibly lightweight. Best of all, it integrates with context menu and visual studio (at-least toolbar) which makes it better than source tree. Makes you no need to use git bash again.
Way better than sourcetree, the best git client ever for sure. I only have to touch the power shell when I need to do some extreme and superior stuff with a repo. So I highly recommend this and I invite everyone to try and support (Donate) to the project, because things like this are the apps that should never die, instead of buying some crappy git client just donate to this so we are all happy like we are now that we have discover the power of Git Extensions :)
Compared with the other tools for this, it's 5+ ...
Love this project!
Just the best tool for git.