Graphical Interface for Medical Image Analysis and Simulation
GIMIAS is a workflow-oriented environment for solving advanced biomedical image computing and individualized simulation problems, which is extensible through the development of problem-specific plug-ins. In addition, GIMIAS provides an open source framework for efficient development of research and clinical software prototypes integrating contributions from the Physiome community while allowing business-friendly technology transfer and commercial product development.
- PACS Workstation (C-FIND, C-MOVE, C-STORE...)
- Clinical workflow navigation
- Multimodal 2D and 3D image interactive visualization
- Multiplatform (Windows, Linux)
- Manual segmentation and quantification
- Basic surface mesh manipulation and image processing
- Signal viewer
- Extensible throught custom plugins
- Automated GUI generation
- Visual workflow definition
- Web services and Taverna Workbench interoperability
Gimias is excellent! Thanks.