GifApp is an application that have ability to compose GIF animation from sequence of images with applying different effects.
Now you also can extract frames from video! Get slice of video and create gif animation.
Please, visit application site to post any propositions and bugs.
- Source Image Edit/Effects
- Compiling GIf from image files
- Set different delays between frames
- Localization: English, Русский, Portuguese (since v1.1)
- Import from video (since v1.3)
I downloaded this application, so that I could edit some existing animated GIFs that I have. However, unless the feature is hidden somewhere, I don't think you can bring in and edit existing GIFs. Am I wrong? Can this program be used to edit the GIFs that it creates??