Giada is a free, minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs and live performers. How does it work? Just pick up your channel, fill it with samples or MIDI events and start the show by using this tiny piece of software as a loop machine, drum machine, sequencer, live sampler or yet as an effect (VST and VSTi) host.
Giada aims to be a compact and portable virtual device for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows for production use and live sets.
- Ultra-lightweight internal design
- Multi-thread/multi-core support
- 32 bit floating point audio engine
- VST and VSTi support
- Unlimited number of channels controlled via computer keyboard
- Different playback modes and combinations
- Bpm and beat sync with sample-accurate loop engine
- ALSA, JACK + Transport, CoreAudio, ASIO and DirectSound full support
- MIDI input and output support
- Live sampler from external inputs
- Live quantizer
- Action recorder
- Patch-based system
- 100% open-source GPL stuff
- Built-in wave editor
- Support for all major uncompressed file formats
- Always under development
giada-looper works nicely
fast download and works, recommended.
Reliable and stable, thanks giada-looper
It is great and the best! Download everyone!