Dual panel Android file manager (like Norton or Total Commander). Aside the /sdcard it works with FTP servers, Windows (Samba) network shares (with a plug-in), ZIP archives, etc. Lots more features and customization settings are there.
Feel free to add a feature request here: http://tinyurl.com/gc-user
Report bugs and issues: http://tinyurl.com/gc-issue
- Two panels - in the side-by-side and the overlapped modes.
- Copy and move files and folders between the panels
- All the file manager's features such as create folders, rename, delete, etc.
- Store frequently used path and URIs to the favorites list
- ZIP creation and extraction. Working with a ZIP as a folder.
- FTP client. SFTP client with the plugin.
- Samba (Windows Networks) with the plugin.
- Super-user (root:) mode. Executing the su commands, chmod, etc. Mount and remount the partitions.
- Many customization options: colors, languages, toolbar buttons, etc.
- Built-in text editor. An option to call a third party editor instead
Lots of cool (working) features (DualView/SMB/SFTP/...)
Works and fast.
Very easy to use ghostcommander
no trouble to install and run, works nicely.
Good program for teaching in a computer lab. Installation was a little tricky, but figured it all out. Nice work!