GHIRL is the Graph-based Heterogeneous Information Representation Language: a java library for representing, querying, and navigating graph- or network-based data structures.
- Supports anything from simple node-and-edge graphs to a corpus of related text documents
- Indexes text using Lucene, a powerful text search engine package from Apache
- Includes several formats for memory- and disk-based storage
- Incorporates graph walking behaviors such as random walk with restart (RWR)
- Suitable for ML/IR research or as a backend for browsing/searching knowledge bases
Be the first to post a review of GHIRL!