Full documentation with tutorials is included in the download package. Graphical Grammar Studio is a tool for applying grammars which behave as words acceptors/consumers and annotators. GGS grammars can be used to find and annotate sequences of words which respect certain conditions, in a given input. Its purpose is for creating NLP tools like phrase chunkers, named entity finders, pronoun co-reference solvers etc. A grammar is represented by a state machine which can be visualized, edited and applied. A grammar is organized in graphs of nodes. Nodes are used for consuming words from the input, for executing jumps to other graphs in the grammar or for creating annotations etc.
- Find and annotate sequences of tokens
- Edit and apply grammars with ease
- Establish path priority policy at node level
- Lookahead and lookbehind assertions
- Declare local or global variables (including complex structures)
- Available java API
- Use from command line
Be the first to post a review of Graphical Grammar Studio!