GG-Tracker tracks the location of your mobile device. It displays your position on the internet using Google Maps / Earth and uses live updates via ajax technology.
GG-Tracker can run standalone or integrated on an existing webpage. The application is built using the template framework Bootstrap which makes it fully responsive (fits on any screen). Also the supporting files for Google Maps, Streetview and Earth are 100% responsive.
GG-Tracker can potentially hook up to many different apps (iOS and Android) as long as they follow the OpenGTS or Garmin $GPRMC standards. The application itself runs on a standard Apache and MySQL setup.
- GPS or Mobile network location used
- Integration Google Maps and Google Earth
- Compatible with almost any OpenGTS or $GPRMC app
- Responsive (mobile) design via Bootstrap
- Requires default Apache/PHP/MySQL setup