An automated, Web based IP address management (IPAM) software. It features powerful search and filter functions for both networks and host, as well as many tools (e.g. a subnet calculator) helping Administrators to plan and handle complex IP networks
- Easy script based installation
- Web form to migrate from spreadsheet based IP management
- Integrated VLAN management
- Integrated lease and dial-up line management
- Network and VLAN discovery
- Support for multiple clients with overlapping networks
- Automatic update of the networks against DNS/OCS InventoryNG/via SNMP
- Customizable columns for network and host list views
- DNS zone file generator for forward and reverse zones (BIND and tinydns)
- Supports full IP life cycle
- Tools to split/join/scaling up/scaling down networks
- Shows free network ranges
- Integrated subnet calculator
- Well documentated
- Full IPv4/IPv6 support
This is easy to install. All the dependancies are in the install script. Does exactly what I it is for
Great tool. We just started using it. The installation was very straight forward using the provided sh script. The setup was easy too using the network discovery options. Also has the ability to scan subnets using SNMP and DNS/Ping to populate the database with host information or import data from CSV. I am very familiar with Perl, so having the Perl CLI tools in addition to the web interface is a plus for me. Plus custom columns and network/device categories helps keep the network organized. What more do you need in an IPAM System?
Good job guy. Excelent this project. Thank you!
Nice work ! Great project.
Very useful. Thanks.