An automated, Web based IP address management (IPAM) software. It features powerful search and filter functions for both networks and host, as well as many tools (e.g. a subnet calculator) helping Administrators to plan and handle complex IP networks
- Easy script based installation
- Web form to migrate from spreadsheet based IP management
- Integrated VLAN management
- Integrated lease and dial-up line management
- Network and VLAN discovery
- Support for multiple clients with overlapping networks
- Automatic update of the networks against DNS/OCS InventoryNG/via SNMP
- Customizable columns for network and host list views
- DNS zone file generator for forward and reverse zones (BIND and tinydns)
- Supports full IP life cycle
- Tools to split/join/scaling up/scaling down networks
- Shows free network ranges
- Integrated subnet calculator
- Well documentated
- Full IPv4/IPv6 support
o debian support is good o Dns sync is excellent o Good ipv6 support o Active development Ipplan can quietly die in a fire
small and efficient and gets the job done.
Easy to install and use.
Looks good. Needs a little screen cleanup but otherwise does everything I want.
Good tool. Fine Ipv6 support. Some bugs on ES and CAT translations.