Gerber2PDF is a command-line tool to convert Gerber files to PDF for proofing and hobbyist printing purposes.
It converts multiple Gerber files at once, placing the resulting layers each on it's own page within the PDF. Each layer has a PDF bookmark for easy reference.
Layers can optionally be combined onto a single page and rendered with custom colours and transparency.
There is a Drill to Gerber converter available from the downloads page.
- Supports the RS-274-X2 Extended Gerber specification
- Retains the vector graphics nature of Gerber, resulting in a high quality PDF
- Fast conversion
- Converts multiple gerbers into a single PDF
- Layers can optionally be rendered in a custom colour
- Layers can optionally be combined onto a single page
- Layers can be drawn with transparency (useful when combining onto a single page)
- Layers can optionally be mirrored
- Outputs cropped pages, so the PDF can be printed to any scale, or embedded in a LaTeX document.
Good program, easy to use, and good support !