A web based Geographic Metadata Catalog for data description and discovery. It implements international standards (e.g. ISO19115/19139, Z39.50, CSW 2.0, OGC). It originates from the United Nations and is used by many governments as geoportal software
- INSPIRE Discovery Service and Search Panel
- Catalog interfaces (a.o. OGC CSW, INSPIRE, OpenSearch, z39.50)
- OpenLayers based OGC map viewer
- Multilingual metadata editing and viewing
- Metadata harvesting from multiple sources (OGC CSW/WMS/WFS/WCS/WPS, WebDAV, Z39.50, ArcSDE, GeoNetwork, Local filesystem)
- Metadata schema and schematron validation with error reporting
- LDAP & Shibboleth authentication support
- Runs on Windows, Linus and OSX server and desktop
- GeoServer included
very good project, thanks!Good,good,good.+1
very good project, thanks!
This version is even better, that the previous ones. Great work, that saves you a lot of time, thanks!
I tried it on one of my VPS servers and so far it is very smooth and error-free
Very useful tool, thanks!
Great Project . Thanks to author. keep developing.