GEOMS2 is a geostatistics and geosciences modeling software. Provides interface for grid (mesh), point, surface and data (non-spatial) objects. It has a 3D viewer and 2D plots using the well known Python engines Mayavi and Matplotlib. It has several functions to manipulate your data as well as provide univariate and multivariate analysis.
NOTE: The software is still an early beta. Please tell us if you found a bug.
NOTE2: We've just released a 64 bit version whose implementation depends on a portable version of Python. Run the "run_geoms2.bat" to start the software. There was a big bug with v05 (variogram window). For that reason V051 was launched.
Download datasets for students of Modeling Oil Reservoir (Geostatistics 2, 2015): http://sourceforge.net/projects/geoms2/files/SETS_geoestatistica2_2015.7z/download
This software was developed in the research centre CERENA: http://cerena.ist.utl.pt/
CERENA belongs to IST university: https://tecnico.ulisboa.pt/
- Standalone software but developed with Python and C++
- 2D and 3D engine available (Matplotlib and Mayavi).
- Support for grid (mesh), point data, surface and non-spatial data.
- Tools for multivariate analysis, cluster analysis and spatial manipulation.
- Intuitive interface based on toolbar and mouse context menus.
Be the first to post a review of GEOMS2!