Switchres switches the resolution of an arcade monitor using xrandr, generates a modeline for each game, chooses the right command line arguments to display it the best as possible. It also eliminates the need for .ini files per game, even in Windows
- Switchres utility to dynamically add/remove modelines at game runtime
- works with just about any video card supporting low dotclocks
- Allows custom modelines to work on Arcade monitors
- linux kernel patch to allow the DRM framebuffer arcade monitor capable
- modeline generator for arcade montors
- Ubuntu linux kernel packages patched for arcade monitor support
Be the first to post a review of SwitchRes!