Automated UI Tester for Adobe® ActionScript® is a pure ActionScript 3.0 SWF automation testing tool with the capability of recording user actions on an SWF file and playing them back with high fidelity. The API for this tool is provided with name “Genie” (Adobe internal code name for the tool).
Some major features of this tool are
• No instrumentation or application manipulation is required.
• Automate pure ActionScript 3.0 SWF.
• No source code access required.
• No need to run inside any wrapper.
• Works on web based apps and standalone SWF.
• Performs native automation (no image dependency) thus making scripts reliable and lowering down maintenance cost.
• Application can even be running in background.
Unlike other automation tools, automating don't require instrumentation of an app or to run inside a HTML wrapper. Also it can automate pure Flash or ActionScript applications (e.g. Flash Games). However AIR Apps on Device/Desktop are not supported
Nice work simple and easy to learn for new user ,documentation really helpful.
One of the easiest apps to use
Stable and works.
Reliable and runs smoothly