Unlike other duplicate finders such as Easy Duplicate File Finder, Auslogics Duplicate File Finder, MindGems Fast Duplicate File Finder, Duplicate Cleaner, DupFiles and others, GDuplicateFinder is a FREE cross-platform application, with the ability to search among not just local files, but files on the network, such as a Windows or a Linux share using VFS library.
Taking advantage of Groovy facilities and GPars power to process in parallel, GDuplicateFinder will help you get rid of those duplicates you always wanted to dispose in an easy and friendly way.
Looking for translators to translate the app! If you'd like to help me, just send me an e-mail to email@example.com. Thanks in advance
If you want to help me continue improving this app, donate some money through paypal! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=fezuqqg9t6j6y
- Supported network shares (SMB, SSH, Amazon S3, FTP)
- Manage network drives(add, edit, remove)
- Turn on/off network drives
- Save/load duplicates results session
- Stop, save, load and resume a search for duplicates
- Open duplicate files with system's default editor
- Internationalization (Spanish, English, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese)
- Receive update notifications
Very useful. Thanks.
Thanks for Gdupfinder, it's the best!
Using Windows 7/64bit. Double clicked FileDuplicateFinderUI.bat. Command Prompt briefly opens, but nothing else happens. No "application screen" ever appears.
Stable and works.
Works, very small, no complaints.
Using Windows 7/64bit just go eclipse.org/swt and get/replace the 64bit swt.jar (else install a 32bit jre/jdk)