Grassroots DiCoM is a C++ library for DICOM medical files. It is accessible from Python, C#, Java and PHP. It supports RAW, JPEG, JPEG 2000, JPEG-LS, RLE and deflated transfer syntax.
It comes with a super fast scanner implementation to quickly scan hundreds of DICOM files.
It supports SCU network operations (C-ECHO, C-FIND, C-STORE, C-MOVE). PS 3.3 & 3.6 are distributed as XML files.
It also provides PS 3.15 certificates and password based mecanism to anonymize and de-identify DICOM datasets.
- RAW, JPEG, JPEG 2000, JPEG-LS, RLE and deflated
- Quickly scan DICOM for attributes
- SCU: C-ECHO, C-FIND, C-STORE, C-MOVE
- PS 3.3 & PS 3.6/3.7 as XML files
- PS 3.15 de-identify / re-identify (certificates+password based)
- Portable C++
- Bindings: Python, C#, Java, PHP and Perl
- VTK bridge (ImageData and RTSTRUCT)
- Nightly test suite
- Support well-known DICOM issues (PMSCT_RLE1, JAI JPEG-LS, Signed Short JPEG)
Not a bad tool. But poor functional. C+
Reliable and runs smoothly
good project gdcm