A collection of bash scripts to manage Gentoo System Images (GSIs), compute nodes, file servers and users on a Gentoo-based HPC cluster.
GCMT works with PXE boot, dhcp, tftp, qmail, djbdns and tinydns, NIS, NFS, and TORQUE.
- Install, configure and maintain Gentoo System Images (GSIs).
- Add/change/delete dedicated file servers.
- Add/change/delete/update HPC compute nodes.
- Add/change/delete cluster users.
- Reconfigure and restart various services (on the head/master node).
- Setup the firewall, and NAT for the dedicated file servers (on the master/head node).
Great software, thank you.