Open Source, tasks, bug tracking, agile scrum, timesheet, wikiRead More
Ganib gives simpler ways to keep your projects organized and on track. Take advantage of easy features that help you quickstart and makes your team more efficient and productive.
Open source Web based online agile project management collaboration software free, J2EE platform, MySql database with project dashboards & reporting.
Organized Teams & Projects: Easily plan & manage projects with intuitive features to help your team deliver on time. Quickly focus on what's important, easily select actions to take.
Be efficient for everyday work, project tasks, important details, and timelines.
Tasks: Set milestones, tasks, subtasks with duration and dependencies to teams better organized.
Scrum: Communicate effectively with your team using scrum, wikis & discussions to make better decisions.
Timesheet & Tracking: Track the time spent in real time using gTrack desktop tool with desktop screenshots.
Bug Tracking: Manage bugs.
- Project Management: Agile, Traditional, Waterfall
- Tasks, Milestones, Deadlines
- Project planning: Gantt views
- Progress Tracking: Realtime Tracking: gTrack
- Bugs, Features & Defect tracking
- Time tracking: Desktop client with screenshots
- Documents Management
- Requirements, Tests, Risks Management
- Calendar, Meetings, Discussions
- Email alerts: late tasks, status updates
- Collaboration; Scrum posts
- Multiple Languages: English, Spanish...
- Easy to extend
- Web-Based Open Source & Free to use
- Easy to use & adaptability
- Wiki pages integration
- Copy/Paste Tasks from Spreadsheets, Outlook
- Lists: Data entry pages on the fly, WYSIWYG Editor
- Import/Export Microsoft Project Files
- Todo Lists
- Burndown charts
- Search across projects
- API JSON
- Project Dashboard
- Resource Management
- Story Management
- Test Cases Management
- Download & Install on your server
- Support: http://help.ganib.com
- Watch work progress by email
- Security & Permissions controls
- Useful for: Software Teams, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing Departments.
- Compatible with Mobiles, Tablets, Phablets, Desktops, Touch Screens.
- Available as SaaS & Hosted Versions
- Email: email@example.com
- | | | ----------------- Roadmap ------------------ I | |
- Billing: Billed/Unbilled, Internal/External billing
- Planning Views: Resource, Billing, Progress, Allocations
- Chat: Scrum meetings, One-to-one discussions, Announcements
- Quickbooks: Project Financials integration
- Workflow Management: WYSIWYG Editor
- Import/Export: xls, csv, pdf
- Inbox: Collaboration Dashboard
- Dropbox, Google Doc Integrations
- Advanced Task Management
- Resource Skills Management
- Material Resources Management
- SVN/Git Integration
- Outlook, Google Calendar Integrations
- Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Resource Intelligence: Suggest Resource & dates
- Probabilities: Task, Project Completion, Deadline alerts, Slippage.
- ---------- Releases -----------
- Important bug fixes: Every 7 Days
- Incremental improvements: Every 15 days
- Major Features: Every 30 Days
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
If I had to define Ganib, it will be like; “If your team has reached its breaking point and can no longer effectively manage projects using a series of spreadsheets and sloppy conversations, you know it's the time for all-in-one project management software which means Ganib.”
Ganib is doing some serious business here...It can manage the workloads of hundreds of users and thousands of tasks per project. As Ganib grows with your company, it also acts like a spine of the most important projects of your company.
Being a freelancer, I usually need to work in several projects with various employers at the same time. In Ganib, I just store all the project minutiae in Documents or Pages and they can easily access all of it. Makes it all a super easy task.
Ganib is an online SaaS that provides the first-class ticket to project management. Ganib is a great collaboration platform that lets you coordinate and manage projects. I really like the Ganib customer support as well; it's very professional.
It's comprehensive and natively integrated (in addition to PM and time/Tracking, we can utilize its CRM system, as well). They have very active customer support; these people really love what they do!